You can cut down the training costs to a large extent by undergoing our on-line training which will be available on demand.
- End user training: Is intended to provide end users with knowledge about core functionality required to perform their activities smoothly by making efficient use of NAV system.
- Super User training: Provides the detailed training required to enhance the overall functional knowledge of the process and the background scenario with in the NAV system. This user who gets trained thoroughly can in turn train end users.
- Budgeted hours are over budgeted.
- Schedule slippage – Time line has slipped.
- More amount of rework.
- Training lacks essence ( Too early training/no continuity/no practical exposure)
- Improper testing.
The key control of the work resides in defining the Scope which decides the Cost and time involved. Our project management approach clearly identifies and defines the scope of work for a better control on project cost and time. Navisionsupport.com follows a clearly defined Microsoft methodology backed up by in-house project management approaches.
The process starts with ‘customer requirement Gathering’ which then goes on to analyse the impact of proposed change on the cross functions. Upon considering these factors the process would go further with specification generation which details the changes required to get the required functionality. Then after the approval of specification by both the parties development/modification would be initiated.
After thorough testing the object would then be delivered to end user for end user acceptance testing. Approved modified object with desired solution will then be delivered.
Each of the above mentioned stages are documented and reviewed before going to the next stage to ensure that development process is in line with the requirement.